One couldn’t say that I haven’t tried, I did but I had to deal with issues and debugg activities. In fact, the noise was really odd (like a pink noise) which was caused by a dead transistor, the Base/emetter junction was open…dah. I changed it but the noise was now too much big for the requirements, I had to re-do the gain stage to fullfil the datas. So, it is no longer a clone…(although I never whished it to be)
Then I realised that I forgot the bias resistor on the maracas side, therefore the terrible offset and odd sound at the output was explained…dah !
Anyway, this all wiring stuff is boring but need to be done before I start module ! (that’s a terrible mess I know…)
Also I need to find a cheap and more good looking solution for the panels. I saw some plexiglass ones but my experiences with plexiglass case weren’t really positive (too fragile).